Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Hour and Honey at The Living Room

I don't cook on Friday nights. There are other nights during the week that I may or may not cook, but I definitely do not cook on Friday nights. Rick and I enjoy meeting up after work on Fridays to wind down over a glass of wine and some little nibbles. This is the night we sort of leave it all behind and just enjoy each other. One of my new favorite places to relax is The Living Room right here in Chandler. It is a sweet little spot with tables, sofas, end tables, board games and a delicious little menu. They even have a nice inviting patio to enjoy when the weather is nice.
Happy Hour at The Living Room

Delicious assortment of sweet and savory bruchetta
A beautiful glass of Pinot Noir
If you feel like a little more than noshing, they have an assortment of delicious sandwiches and salads. Fresh herbs and greens are picked right outside the front door from a nice little kitchen garden. It's like being home, but not having to clean up the mess :-) Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had breakfast yet and your pics are making my mouth water... mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop back and thank you for popping over to my blog...

    Let's make a pinky swear to BOTH clean up our spare/guest room!!! You in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I am so in! :-)I will even take before & after pics :-)

    ReplyDelete