Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday Fun Day ~ A Twilight Collaboration

I can't remember the last time I had so much fun in a creative collaboration. Brandi and I put together a Halloween party every year and it is always a lot of fun, but this year was a little more special because she has started designing party printables for her new business, Tweedle Dee Designs. We did a photo shoot on Sunday that she will be showcasing on her blog soon. I just love the Black, Red, Silver, and White color scheme in her Twilight inspired theme. Part of what made this more fun was because it was a bit more of a challenge to coordinate because everything on the market for Halloween seems to be green, purple, orange and black and Brandi always like to have a bit of a surprise for her readers. She came up with a fabulous interpretation for the printables that will be going up for sale in her etsy shop this week and I am chomping at the bit to see the edited photos on her blog. I did ask if it was okay to share a sneak peek of part of my contribution. I hope you enjoy it. I prepared a combination of "from scratch" and "boxed" recipes for the photo shoot.

Russian Cream
Vampire Fudge w/Walnuts
Brownie Bites
Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites
Plasma (Jello) Shots
You can tell I took the last two shots because Brandi is a much better photographer :-). And, my one regret, UGH! I made the cheesecake with graham cracker crust instead of Oreo....She told me so! If I were her, I'd either redo them or leave them out of the showcase. They were delicious though! Live and Learn and I can't wait to showcase a wide shot of the dessert and drink tables. Fun, fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment