Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Weekend!

I am so excited for this Labor Day Weekend! Between re-building my own business, helping Brandi with Tweedle Dee Designs, raising our two new cocker spaniel puppies, and taking care of some long over due household chores, I am ready for a break! So I just took a few minutes to browse the web and my own photo collection to give me a little inspiration for our Labor Day Menu! Here's what it looks like, and my mouth is already watering!

Labor Day Inspiration Menu





So we're starting out with this lovely Rosie the Riveter poster, cause we all know that women still do the majority of work in the world. (No, I'm not a man basher, just stating facts). We're going to start out with Pulled Pork Sliders. These look delicious topped southern style with coleslaw. Then, Coleslaw, Baked Beans, and Macaroni Salad are going to compliment our entree and we're going to finish it off with some homemade Mini Apple Pie, Mini Fresh Fruit Tarts, and Brandi's Tweedle Dee Designs inspired Mini Cupcakes. Yikes! I forgot the mini veggie cups! Oh well, I'll post the pic next week :-) 

Images Courtesy of
Mini Apple Pies - darlini.blogspot.com
Pulled Pork Sliders - Amybart.wordpress.com
Coleslaw - formerfatguy.com
Macaroni Salad - McCormick.com
Baked Beans - rockymountainlodge.com
Cupcakes - tweedleddesigns.blogspot.com


That's it for now. Have a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment