Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spider Eggs!

Image by Janet Ellis
Children are just getting back to school and Labor Day is just around the corner, so it seems a little early to be thinking about Halloween already. However, it appears that designers of all kinds are offering previews of their lines, and grocery and discount stores are stocking their shelves. As I was perusing Face Book this morning, I see that even my daughter, Brandi of Tweedle Dee Designs has given her readers a sneak preview of her upcoming Halloween party printables. She also called me to let me know that she has scheduled a date for her themed photo shoot and wanted to run the menu by me. Of course, that prompted me to pull up pictures of last year's Halloween party, and I found these scary little creatures lurking among them. They're on the menu again, so I thought I'd share them with you.

You might be thinking that there isn't anything skinny about mayonnaise laden deviled eggs, however, our new version will be small eggs (instead of large) and try an olive oil mayo. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment