Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Join Me for Lunch? ~ Last night's dinner is today's lunch

Sometimes I get so busy working on a project that before I know it, it is afternoon and my tummy is talking to me. Warmed up leftovers are usually the quickest way to get a relatively nutritious mean into myself so that I can get on with my project.

Last night I made pork tenderloin medallions with carmelized onions and garlic. Baby potatoes and broccoli (my fav. veggie) along with a simple tossed green salad. Yum. Dessert was a...well, I don't know what to call it, what do you think; (Raspberry on Clouds, Raspberry Angel)? It is cubed angelfood cake, fresh raspberries, a raspberry syrup, and whipped cream served in a condiment cup :-). Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.

Lunch for one :-) ~Pork Medallions~Teeny Baby Potatoes~Broccoli~Raspberry Something

I'm thinking those baby potatoes would be super cute mini baked potatoes with sour cream and teeny chives. I have also made little caviar appetizers with them. Ohhh the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment