Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two Bite Tuesday - Mini Fun Finds

First Bite - I am a huge believer in having the right tools for the job and when I came across this little duo New at William Sonoma, I knew I wanted it in my kitchen. For perfectly sliced strawberries every time almost effortlessly. Just drop your juicy little (or big) strawberry in, squeeze the handle, and ou la, you have uniformly slices to garnish your latest decadent dessert. Or you can throw them in the bottom of a beautiful glass of strawberry lemonade. Yum! That's what I did!

William Sonoma Strawberry Sliceter and Huller



Second Bite - Just so you don't think I'm all about the kitchen, I found a little bling this morning while I was out at the mall. I just love it when I find a little something fun and different to wear to dress up my jeans a bit so I was thrilled when I spotted this lovely little leather bronze buckle bracelet at J. Crew. It's got just enough shimmer for me. It comes in black and silver too! Sweet isn't it?

J. Crew Bronze Buckle Bracelet



Hope you enjoy my little fun finds this week. At $22.00, they make the perfect little stocking stuffers and it sure isn't too early to get started :-) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment