Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fruit Filled Love Songs ~ Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins

Apples, Pumpkins, Strawberries, Bananas, Watermelon, Blueberries...I am a fruit lover. I don't think I've ever met a fruit I didn't absolutely adore. So, when I saw Bakerella's recipe for sweet, precious Mini Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins, I couldn't resist changing it up and replacing the chocolate with blueberries. Not that I'm not absolutely gaga for chocolate, it's just not my thing for breakfast. Thanks for the dose of inspiration! Here's how mine came out. (I'm not quite the photographic artist she is though).

Mini Blueberry Pancake Muffins
They were light and fluffy, but they could have used some more blueberries. Next time I think I might try them with banana bits. They really made a cute breakfast appetizer while I was preparing the rest of the meal.

Perfect little breakfast appetizer
 And oh oh oh I almost forgot. I made them in my new babycakes mini cupcake maker in just 5 minutes. Remember, I found that over at The Daily Grommet. I love it!

Check out my babycakes. Super simple and no mess!

Seriously though, since this little work horse arrived at my front door last week, I've made mini carrot cake cupcakes, mini corn muffins, mini apple muffins and these purty little pancake muffins. Stay tuned for what I have planned for our Halloween treats. {Hint: Love Bites!} Can't wait. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment