Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Halloween Survey

Photo courtesy of Will's Blog
I'm always curious about how others celebrate their holidays. Here's a little survey I'm taking for Halloween.So If you have a moment...join in. I'd love to get to know you better.

1.) Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

I'll be in traditional black and the puppers will be in full Halloween regalia. Michael will be a yellow submarine and Minnie is going to be a lil witch. You can see them here.  It is their first Halloween so it will be interesting to see their reaction to all the little kiddos dressed up.

2.) Store bought Costumes or Handmade?

Oh...I loved making Brandi's costumes when she was little.

3.) Favorite Halloween candy?

Tootsie rolls, or maybe milk duds, no wait, rolos, or laffy taffy or sweetarts. It's just too hard to choose just one.

4.) Tricks or Treats?

Treats...I'm not huge on surprises.

5.) Do you let the kids pick out their treat or do you give it to them?

Handing out huge handfuls is Rick's favorite thing about Halloween. He loves seeing the kids eyes get HUGE when they see how much he doles out. Sometimes he lets them pick their own and when they just pick one he says, Is that all? Take some more." Then they grin and take another. It's cute to watch.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, lots of questions. I LOVE to dress up but not happening this year..... LOVE CANDY CORN.... when I used to get trick or treaters I did a little of both.....letting them pick, and me doing the picking. Kids LOVE a big haul, so very sweet of Rick to oblige them. :o)

    ReplyDelete