Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad!
Photo courtesy of Diana's Dessert
Yes, my dad's birthday is on Halloween :-). Interestingly enough though he never really wanted to celebrate and while we all dressed up and went trick or treating, we never had big parties on Halloween. Makes me go hmmmm, now. On another note, I saw this precious pumpkin patch of pumpkin spice cakes over at Diana's Desserts and I thought that they were absolutely adorable so I just had to share them. They are made using mini bundt pans and Diana generously shared her recipe. Super cute huh?

2 comments:

  1. HOW cute those little minis are.... and yes we are close in age... I LOVE my 50's don't you????

    I am sure as kids you loved that your dad's bday was on Halloween. My October bday always got my kids buying Halloween items for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer on you feeling woozy too. I hate that feeling and get it TOO often. Hoping you feel better quick.

    ReplyDelete