Monday, January 17, 2011

Week Ending ~ Working and Playing

Ours started out at Olive Garden on Friday evening. (Remember, we're reviving date night.) We decided to stop by Cheesecake Factory and bring home slices of strawberry topped New York style cheesecake and Dutch Apple Caramel which we enjoyed while watching Celine Dion's documentary: Celine, Through the Eyes of the World. Sweet story.

Saturday was a bit of a work day, taking down outdoor Christmas lights and doing some household chores. Then, I made reservations for Sunday afternoon to do this!

In Front of Marriot's version of The Isle of Capri

More of the Isle of Capri :-)
More fun that I've had since zip lining through pine and aspen forest and across a river in the Rocky Mountains. We took the Desert Ridge Segway Tour around the grounds of the Marriot. What a blast. A little nervous I wouldn't be able to stay on the thing, but within seconds was zipping right along. Now I can cross that off my 50@50 list and call her DONE!

We are off to a good start in digging ourselves out of that post-grad rut and I am really looking forward to coming up with some fun and creative things to do. Any ideas? Please share :-) ~Blessings, Janet

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like fun!! As for ideas - just had a look at your list, and you sure don't need any ideas from me!!

    Happy travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, The Cheesecake Factory...It makes me hungry just thinking about it!

    BTW, I'm a new GFC follower. I came across your blog on Follow Me Back Tuesdays Blog Hop. I would love if you followed me back! Check out my savings blog! http://www.schmoobleesaves.com

    Thanks, look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Segway adventure sounds like a blast! I'm your newest follower on FMBT!

    Sarah
    http://carstrucksandteethingrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete