Saturday, January 8, 2011

These Make My Heart Go Pitter Patter

Oh you know how I love, love, love mini desserts. I also love a beautiful presentation and when I came across these beauties from Jay's Catering, I knew you would love them too.

{via}

{via}

{via}
I know. Me too. We just got through all the holiday parties with the glitter, glamour, glitz, and decadent goodness and I'm still looking forward to Valentine's Day. Sorry, can't help it. It's all just so pretty.  That, and Brandi is filling the house with all things red, pink, and white. My fridge is full of heart shaped goodies that I can't share...(she'll be doing that soon), so I took off to blogland to get a fix I can share. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do....Love those mosaic or crystal beaded candle holders on the dessert table. And love the blinged up serving trays too. What do you think? Have a great weekend. ~ Blessings, Janet

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the little parfait thingys with the pink candy accent and raspberry!!!

    ReplyDelete