Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Word for the Year

I don't recall what Elizabeth Gilbert's word in Eat, Pray, Love was. I guess I'll have to watch it again. Anyway, it's one of those things that just keeps bugging me. Having "a word" seems to be becoming a trend...and I want one. In fact, I've been thinking about it on and off all day. Then just before I was about to give up for the night, say good-night and sign off, I ran across this blog...and there was my word!

{via}
I want to say this word ALOT this year! I posted a 50@50 list a year and a half ago...and I want to mark each one of those items DONE! And those are just some of the things I want to say DONE! to. I love that graphic...DONE! The all caps, red font with the exclamation point. Lines above representing beginning and line below representing DONE! :-) Scroll work...well that is celebrating. Makes me smile...DONE! What do you think? Is 2011 the year to get things DONE!? ~ Blessings, Janet

5 comments:

  1. DONE is a good word! I don't know what my word would be. I'd have to give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her word was Atraversiamo meaning let's cross over together. :o) Mine for year is PATIENCE. I am going to make a banner with that word to hang in my home. You chose a GREAT word for you and I can't wait to hear about all you get DONE, and all the checks you place on your 50@50 list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Done is a perfect word!

    I'm your newest follower from TFMB:-)
    http://www.betteronabudget.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to do the word thing as well - will have to think on it.

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop.

    http://sabrinashields.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done is a lovely word, which I hope I can use more often during this year ;)! DONE.

    I am you new follower, hope will stop by my blog and follow me.

    xxx, msbabyplan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete