Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two Bite Tuesday ~

My daughter, Brandi happens to do a really mean...and by that I mean really good to-die-for, ganache chocolate covered strawberry. These days, she's keeping herself pretty busy so when I needed a gorgeous and special Thank You gift, I discovered this incredible gem from Incredible Berries. They are every bit as beautiful and delicious as they look. Don't they look just divine?

First Bite ~ Fall Harvest Berries from Incredible Berries by Golden Edibles.

When I purchased this next bite, I thought I would be using it only to make mini cheesecakes. I never imagined how great a find this really would turn out to be.

Second Bite ~ William Sonoma "Magic" Mini Cheesecake Pan...oh how I l.o.v.e. this pan.
I love these little wine jelly topped dreamy cheesecakes. They bring an extra bit of sophistication to your dessert table.


I am really excited to try this gorgeous cranberry and white chocolate snowflake topped cheesecake.


And finally, I love this little lemon lime cake created in Stephanie's Kitchen using the mini cheesecake pan. All three of these desserts will be served at our Christmas Tea in a couple of weeks.

1 comment: