Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two Bite Tuesdays - Mini Fun Finds

First Bite ~ I love making mini versions of all kinds of delicious foods, especially desserts. When I was shopping at Macy's a couple of weeks ago, I came across a mini cupcake maker. Loved it at first site, but as I began to read the box, I noticed that the little recipe book was very limited, and it did not come with any accessories. I felt like the $30 they wanted for it was not worth the price of precious kitchen space so I passed it by. However, today I saw a facebook entry from Tori Tait of Thoughtfully Simple. She was commenting on this little gem for The Daily Grommet. What? Eight delectable little morsels in eight minutes, plus a bigger recipe book and accessories too! I just had to share it with you! And I'm going to order one too!



Second Bite ~ Look what Pier 1 has come up with now! You may have read that I've been presenting my marvelous mini creations in votive candle holders for years. Now, Pier 1 has come up with a complete line of mini service ware. My daughter Brandi of Tweedle Dee Designs and I are planning a wonderful little soiree later this fall  and I thought these mini spoon servers and mini shot glasses would be a great addition to my own little mini service ware collection.




I am so excited about this little event and I can't wait to share the details with you as we begin the planning process. I will, of course, be planning and preparing the "little menu." Brandi will be designing some of her awesome party printables, and no doubt has something cupcakalicious up her sleeve. In addition we will be enlisting the creative expertise of some of our incredibly talented friends and family members. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. I would love one of those mini cupcake makers...I never saw one of those before!!
    I just checked out your daughter's blog too...wow...how talented is she?! Love her etsy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, can't wait to see how these yummy little cupcakes turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post! Must buy both bites! lol

    ReplyDelete