Monday, August 30, 2010

Creative Collaborations ~ Tweedle Dee Designs Neapolitan Collection Photo Shoot

I don't need much of an excuse to whip up some delectably delightful and delicious dessert, so when my daughter called asking for some help with her newest party collection, my creative juices started flowing, no, it was more like flooding out. Her theme was Neapolitan and the colors, of course, were chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. My thoughts were swirling, twirling, and, of course, I always think, mini...and I love, love, love those cute this dice-sized brownie bites you can buy in the grocery store. Those would be a little difficult to frost, so I made these adorable little mini-muffin sized brownies, and frosted them with Brandi's dreamy pink buttercream recipe. Yum!




I had seen a beautiful Neapolitan no-bake cheese cake on Baker's Royale blog and would loved to have made that, but she hasn't yet posted the recipe so I had to move on. I also love mousse. I love that it is so rich and creamy that you just need a spoonful to satisfy your sweet tooth and I thought that a chocolate, vanilla, strawberry layered mousse would make a beautiful presentation.  What do you think?




Here's a peek of the entire dessert table. Cute huh?

Photo credit Tweedle Dee Designs



She just rolled out the new collection today and posted it over on her blog http://www.tweedleddesigns.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment